AD PROPERTY SPAIN, maintains a policy of confidentiality of the data provided by its users through: internet, paper forms, telephone communication or any other means; AD PROPERTY SPAIN undertakes to protect them, both in the collection and in their subsequent treatment, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protect ion of Personal Data (LOPD), by its Regulations of development, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 (RLOPD), as well as by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD). AD PROPERTY SPAIN guarantees that it will use confidentially the personal data of the users, as well as that the appropriate technical and organizational security measures have been adopted in its facilities, systems and files, in the terms established by the LOPD, by the RLOPD and by the RGPD. AD PROPERTY SPAIN may communicate to the competent public authorities personal data as well as any other information contained in its files and / or computer systems, when required to do so and always in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. Users / customers are informed of the terms collected below:
Administratively manage the service / product requested and / or contracted, by traditional or electronic media.
Manage the additional service after the purchase / contracting of the same / s.
Maintain the contractual relationship that, if applicable, unites us.
Inform you about products, services or events of our company, or group of companies, that could be of your interest by traditional or electronic means.
Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from clients to its management and resolution.
- The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in its prior consent or, as the case may be, by legitimate interest such as for security reasons, fraud prevention, managing requests, consultations or possible claims.
- The interested party will only be obliged to provide the data that are necessary (if they are) to meet the request or service requested. In the event that the interested party makes a request without providing the data necessary to attend it, Andrew Duckworth - AD PROPERTY SPAIN will not be able to manage said request and will be exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
- Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from:
The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms provided for the collection of data.
Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision / purchase of the service / product. - The addressees will be only other companies of the same group, as the case may be, or other third parties on which some kind of legal obligation for their assignment rests.
- The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right to suppress, cancel and / or limit the treatment is not exercised. of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility for their treatment, which must be attended to and for which your recovery is necessary.
- On which no decision will be made automatically.
- On which no type of international transfer will take place.
- On which may exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of your data, by sending a request in writing to the above address, accompanying a document for identification.
- In order to protect your personal information and your privacy we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
- The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed when changes are made in said legislation or in any of the procedures for the processing of your personal information. If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, through of its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es If you have any kind of query, comment or concern about how we treat personal information you can contact us by phone or email. Finally, before proceeding with the processing of your data, we need you to authorize us to do so, stating your express consent. To do this, it is sufficient to mark the corresponding option that is offered in the form.